Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Everybody walks on the Hill

The Capitol Hill Chamber of Commerce is having a party tonight celebrating the release of "long anticipated Capitol Hill Walking Map" - 7pm, their place at 10th and Thomas, free for members and $5 for everybody else. Along with the much anticipated walking map, there will be tasty treats and hot drinks.

I hope to wander by this evening, and not just for the free food (yes, I'm a member of the Chamber). I was excited when I found out that Feet First had made walking maps for a bunch of Seattle neighborhoods. My excitement was tempered when I found out that Feet First hadn't made one for the Hill and wasn't going to anytime soon simply because we were so awesome that everybody already knew where all the cool stuff was.

But now, our time has come! We too get a super shiny walking map to peruse and hang with pride in our apartments! Now tourists can escape the the boredom of Downtown and discover the wonder that is Capitol Hill...without having to use their cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment