Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Road Trip!

Last week I finally realized that I was going on vacation really soon. This week I keep thinking "Holy crap! I'm going on a road trip!"

A friend of mine and I have been planning to go to SolFest for months. We signed up for volunteer shifts, got our camping spot reserved, and figured out a ride. Then we kind of forgot about it...until last week. At which point, we said the aforementioned "holy crap!"

Yep - my idea of a good vacation is driving for two days down to California, roughing it and working for free at a hippie festival, and then driving two days back home. What can I say, I'm a sucker for free green workshops and yoga. I also learned my lesson from my last roadtrip through the Pacific Northwest: bring your damn iPod. There is exactly crap to listen to on the radio once you get past Portland or so.

So, if you like hippie/eco stuff as much as I do: http://www.solarliving.org/display.asp?catid=17

No comments:

Post a Comment