Tuesday, May 26, 2009

California Supreme Court Upholds Prop 8

UPDATE: Lovely Prop 8 protest pictures from down at Westlake are on The Slog, and CHS Blog covers when the protest came up to Cal Anderson Park.

Sigh. I really wish they hadn't done that. But the fight goes on. Don't forget:




P.S. Full disclosure: I actually can't make it to the Prop 8 rally tonight - I've got a meeting with the Cap Hill Stewardship Council and Sally Clark at 5pm and the last candidate conversation for the upcoming the Cap Hill Community Council election at 7pm. Even though I can't make it, I'd love to be able to get some pictures to post up on Life on the Hill. If you make it to the rally and have some pictures you'd be willing to let me post up (with recognition of the photographer, of course), give me a heads up in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment