Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another approach to recycled-content toilet paper, and CB recommends a product

Someone at work told me about this, but I didn't really believe it until I saw the webpage for it. I know, I know, this is remarkably similar to a diaper service, but something in me cringes at the idea of recycled butt wipes.

To be fair, WallyPop has plenty of non-cringe reusable products, like their Street Sweeper Floor Cloths: they're the reusable version of the wipes you put on a Swiffer. Actually, that's a really good product - I've like the utility of Swiffers but I was always bothered by how many wipes you had to go through to clean a decent amount of floor space.

Because I think WallyPop's Street Sweeper Floor Cloths are such a good idea, I'm making them the recommended product of the week. Congrats WallyPop, you're the first ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment