Thursday, February 5, 2009

On the Cheap: Faire Gallery and Cafe

I go to Faire so often that I forget how awesome the place is. Tasty foods, decent prices, great space, and the owners (Liz and Matt) are really cool. I once asked Matt if my roommate and I could hold a haiku insult slam at the cafe, and his reply was, "Ok, when do you want to do it?" Pure awesome.

Ok, to the penny-pinching point: Faire has some sweet deals on tasty foods and drinks.
  • Dollar Americano Mondays - Espresso for $1. Eat that McDonald's.
  • The most important meal of the day - 12 oz. latte and breakfast sammich for $5
  • Every day there's a combo special and a lovely happy hour
  • There are free live music and DJ performances all the time - for a current listing, see the calendar in Faire's window. Also, the Joketellers Union performs on the last(?) Friday of every month. Free and really fuckin' funny.
Conclusion: Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment