Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So many stickers, so little time

I got the idea in my head that I should advertise my blog. You know, so it won't only be me and my mom reading it - Hi Mom!

Anyway, I printed out an ass-ton of ad cards and stickers and have been putting up everywhere I go, which is mostly just Capitol Hill. The ad cards are pretty cool - they're sheets of rotary cards that my work was getting rid of. You know, the cards with the funny divots on the bottom that go on a Rolodex. They look awesome pinned to a telephone pole and they were absolutely free. (For some reason I feel like there's a dead baby joke in there. It must be my sister's influence).

The point of the story is that I really hope people see all these ad thingies and their curiosity is piqued enough that they come and check out the blargh.

That would be nifty.

No comments:

Post a Comment